- Expert(s) Brenda Williams, Gennifer Jones, Terrance Cochran
- Location 18505 Plymouth Rd., Detroit, MI 48228
- Category Business Setup, Tax Preparation/Returns
So you set up a business, got incorporated, but failed to file all or some of your 1120 or 1120-S returns.
- Your books are a mess and you never got around to cleaning them up.
- Your accountant was expensive, too busy or deceased.
- Your business is rocking and you just didn’t find the time to be tax compliant.
- You’re unsure that being a corporation was the right entity for your business.
- It’s hard to get financing if your corporation is out of tax compliance.
- The IRS could pursue you for criminally or for an extensive tax audit if you don’t file.
- Getting your books clear and filing your corporate returns will help you learn if you are profitable or not.
- Filing corporate returns, particularly S corp returns, is essential for filing your individual 1040 returns.
If you never filed a corporate return, you could consider your entity a “just-kidding corporation,” close it, and just file individual returns on your profits or losses.
Expert, Expedient BookkeepingWe have Quickbooks "Certified Advisors" on staff who can quickly get your books up to speed.
S Corp or C corp Tax PrepExpert preparers are ready to do your tax returns quickly as needed.
Owe taxes or penalties (?)GlassTax are premier tax resolution pros, with many years of experience, helping with penalty waiver, settlements and livable installment agreements to sort out your tax liability.
IRS ResearchWe have Quickbooks "Certified Advisors" on staff who can quickly get your books up to speed.
Business Entity GuidanceNot sure about being incorporated? Wondering if other entities are better suited to your growing business. Experts will be available to discuss and help you sort out.