- Expert(s) Gennifer Jones
- Location 18505 Plymouth Rd., Detroit, MI 48228
- Category Business Setup, Tax Preparation/Returns
If you use QuickBooks and need to upgrade or if you are contemplating transitioning to QuickBooks from a different accounting software, you have come to the right place. From QuickBooks installation to ongoing support and training, we are here for all your QuickBooks needs. GlassTax offers QuickBooks setup services, helping many small businesses install and efficiently integrate QuickBooks.
- Get the best results from QuickBooks
- Get QuickBooks installed for you
- Set up the management reports you need to run your business
- Ensure that your QuickBooks accounting is set up properly
- Integrate QuickBooks with other software
- Provide quick answers to task-oriented questions
- Ensure your books are ready for your CPA at tax time
Compare QuickBooks accounting software to a race car. You understand the advantages of having a fast car, but unless you’re skilled in driving one, it could be disadvantageous (even disastrous) to take the wheel without experience. We have years of experience using versions of QuickBooks to get results for our customers. We help setup QuickBooks so the software is tailored to help you run your business better.
QuickBooks enables custom reporting. However, if you’ve never used this feature before, you’ll need a bit of training. Furthermore, we can show shortcuts and ways to analyze data for better-informed and more-comprehensive reporting. For example, you can illuminate profit for each invoice listed, which makes it easier to figure commission for sales representatives. Also, get a better analysis of each customer by allowing reports to show amounts billed, paid, and outstanding for each.
Once your QuickBooks accounting system is successfully installed, we will also work with you to integrate QuickBooks throughout your business operations to achieve long-term success.
- Review your entire process flow from customer order to final billing and identify opportunities to leverage the power of QuickBooks
- Map QuickBooks tasks and user roles to staff you have on hand
- Look for opportunities to automate tasks and processes such as with batch imports or integrating QuickBooks with third-party tools
- Eliminate data silos and redundant processes such as are often seen in the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Set up management controls such as with automated dashboards and key performance indicators
- Support your business with planning tools such as budgets, forecasts, Board reports, or financial models.
Tons of other products can be integrated with QuickBooks, and your team will want help with setting-up email to integrate with QB. Many major business email systems, such as Outlook, easily integrates with Desktop and other versions. Different versions allow for alternative options. We’re here to provide advice and help with the integration.
QuickBooks is a business investment yet it takes time to learn how to use the accounting software more efficiently. We train your staff to use QuickBooks more effectively and in a way that makes the most sense given your specific business needs.
We can show you how to use the accounting software like specialized experts! For example, job costing in QuickBooks enables a business to see money generated by each project (not just per client). Improve upon estimating expenses by measuring labor, cost of materials, mileage, etc. Ideally, you’ll learn to analyze the books to illuminate what areas of the business are the most profitable!